Saturday, February 9, 2013

Something crazy....

  So, I am slowing trying new avenues to get my work noticed and asking for advise and help from those that I admire.  It sounds crazy, but I am hoping that someone will give me a break and help out.  I mean everyone got a break, that's how they made it one way or another, and there are so many things and people and animals and children that I want to help but as of right now I can barely financially help myself.  The time is now!  No more diddling in the corner and hoping that someone pays attention.  It seems to me that what is needed is new ideas and I have a ton and new stories, which I have written and am still working on writing as well.  I don't know about you, but I am sick of seeing the same thing-over and over-in films and on the television.  We as writers need to work together to produce new and inovative ideas.  They are out there.  They are just where you would least expect to find them.  But, you have to open your eyes and take a step back and read and listen and watch.  I mean for the love of God and all things holy-they are making "Jack and the Beanstalk" into a film.  They have run out of material.  This explains the remakes and the redo's and the reruns...it explains the return casts and the smell of desperation in the air for a good idea.  They think that everything has been done.  Let's prove them wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment