Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A new chapter...

  Just finished a podcast, but I feel as if there is so much that I still want to say.  I can hear Corey out in the living room listening to music.  I am going to go join him before he stops.  Live life to the fullest and never forget how important everything is and will be...and how much you are loved.  Sometimes, I think that it becomes easy to forget with the hustle of life how lucky some of us have it and how much we should be happy everyday-for just the sake of being happy.  Things come and go.  Jobs change.  But, our true friends and family never abandon us or forget us.  I think that for a while there, I forget how lucky I have it.  I just kept concentrating on the loss and the lack thereof and I was guilt of not remembering how happy I could be and have been.  Then the surgery hit and my mind didn't want to work for a time being.  I wanted to be silent and still and to hold my breathe, not expecting anyone to stop and save me but I was wrong.  This is a new chapter in my life.  This is the beginning of something awesome (did I show how old I am?) and something deliberate.  This is my time to try and make sense of it all, and to make sure that I don't miss a thing.  Gotta go...the music is calling me....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment