Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chapter 71

Changing as we grow; Finding support in wonderful places; Almost stopping everything; Writer's block; The last of my kind; "Notions of the Damned" with my good friend writer Jimmy Reed; Beautiful and haunting work at "Shayne of the Dead" on Etsy.com (www.shayneofthedead.net, www.etsy.com/shop/shayneofthedead and www.facebook.com/ShayneOtheDead) - Check out his gorgeous creations; Reading from "Asylum"; Providing for myself and my loved ones; Never giving up on your dreams.

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

2 comments:

  1. I love the show with or without me, and its most excellent host as well. You are actually an inspiration to me, dear Lady Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jimmy!!! You are a true and gracious friend!!!! You are an inspiration to me too!!!! Such kind words.....:)...Thank you dear!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete