Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chapter 36

Busy days; Waiting on responses; Reading back relayed messages; On Facebook: “We Walk Invisible” Short story submissions needed for ChupaCabraHouse.com (good guy Timm Tayshun and others); Tales of working out; Trying not to graze: Taylor Made and Blogster MaskedBlogster from “Abnormal Entertainment” messaging me on Facebook while I was doing my podcast-laughed too much-thanks guys :) ; Going to be recording live with “Bank on Action” on Saturday 04/20/13 at “Drawn to Comics” in Glendale: My interview with wonderful writer David Ward and finally readings from my short story collection “Extremities: A collection of subtractions.”

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.


eCampus.com - Rent or Buy textbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment