Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chapter 30

Becoming less mundane when I speak; New writing projects; Comicon; “Spectacular Productions,”-sending my new horror novel “Like the universe gasping for air” to their submissions in April;  “Scribbcrib-“ the publisher of my new poetry book “Searching for Solace; “The Kitschy Cupcake,”-primarily a horror inspired designer and artist with her work on “Etsy”-will be doing an interview with her closer to Comicon in May and I will be not only wearing her designs to Comicon, but I will also be promoting her work and my work while I am there; How do we come up with new ideas; What inspires us; The continuation of “The Ever” and awaiting a review from Coffee and a Good Book.

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.


eCampus.com - Rent or Buy textbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment