Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chapter 80

A chapter filled with the effects of sleep deprivation; Happy to be my "age;" Staying out late; One of the reasons why I used to drink so much; Sharing "We,James" with a pretty awesome focus group; Finding and meeting new friends; "The Lords of Salem" and "Insidious: Chapter Two;" Fellow horror author Jason L. McPherson and his novel "The Gorge"-you can find him at: http://sporepress.com/content/gorge; Good friend and writer Jimmy Reed and his segment "Notions of the Damned;" Reading from "Asylum;" 31 pounds; Listening to and recording chanting for my 100th show; Finding peace and focus; Love to all my listeners!!! :)..<3

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

2 comments:

  1. :+D Swearing sounds so unlike you and yet so cool on you. Kickass show, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear....:)...:)...:)

    ReplyDelete