Friday, August 30, 2013

Brand new poems....:)

Stairs
How often 
do I have to say
r
o
l
l
i
n
d
o
w
n
the perilous journey
my heels
digging in
quick
the sun
rising 
against the clouds
I look back 
and pour myself
into the darkness

Crawl
Why haven't
I heard 
from you
you
in your tight
streaming world
I sit 
in the universe 
of my room
stars tilt 
and twirl
in my own personal 
galaxy
with wheels
the wood
creaks
and I move 
towards the green
of your eyes

Seen
Begging 
against 
the cold moon
pressing the pillow
against my face
the sweet smell
of lavender
how do 
I walk 
towards 
the rushing waves

Blood
Red tulips
wrapped 
in white paper
I sleep 
in shifts now
waiting for them
to come by my window
at night
drowning 
in their calls
trying to leave
but I am afraid

Click
Tip it over
pour it out
sift it around
drop it down
collect it back up
hold it close
throw it away
cook it up
morning 
noon
night
repeat

Ticket
When is the train coming?
Landing on the steam
holding her 
small hand
her fingers 
digging into mine
please take me away
excited heart beats
gun metal in the frame
she smiles 
and I turn away

Cut
A blue light outside
plastic wrapped psychology
How do you forget?





No comments:

Post a Comment