Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More pain medication....

So, here I sit after finishing a new podcast, Chapter 13 to be exact.  I feel like a gutted fish that has been held up by a meat hook to die in the cold winter sun.  I think that people are listening to my podcast, but no one replies or responds and it is getting pretty lonely in here.  My doctor's look of shock and amazment in regards to my healing process made my day today.  She looked as if she had been thrown to the floor by a wild pack of monkey's.  All kidding aside, I am about half way through the healing process and I am happy to almost be finished with the crying spells and the long and painful gritting of my teeth in the middle of the night as I try to switch to a new and much more comfortable position.  I could use some help from the world right about now...some good luck and well, it doesn't look like it's coming any time soon...oh well, here I go...into the night..head deep in pain killers and hot tea....what only tries to kill you makes you stronger....and less patient in dealing with bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment