Thursday, January 24, 2013

Been trying to get better....

Hello everyone...
  It's been quite a struggle getting to the point where I feel better...not up to par yet...but, getting there.  I feel as if I have been taken apart and then put back together again, like some freak show science experiment.  I am so used to typing what I want to say, that it has been a struggle for me to post podcasts...but, I am growing to like it and I appreciate everyone's remarks and likes.  I have been feeling quite ill, dizzy and the like, as if I haven't slept for days.  I find myself waking up and trying to stay up, but my eyes won't stay open and then the day has passed and I am in a drift again trying to find my way to shore.  I will try and post here as much as possible....send me questions for the show....and share your thoughts...Thanks so much...hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment