Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter 90: "Amazing: Everyday"

Wonderful people and places at "The Rainbow Festival;" SGI at "The Rainbow Festival;" The lechery of a cruel stranger; The advancement of "We, James;" Contacting me for my 100th chapter and for my Halloween chapter; "Carrie;" "The Shining" and "Doctor Sleep;" My adoration of Stephen King (I'm your number one fan"-I shouldn't say that too "Misery" like; The fantastic and fun Kristen Stratton and her Etsy shop "KnotsToAshes" which you can find and follow at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KnotsToAshes, www.knotstoashes.com, and www.facebook.com/KnotsToAshes; Amazing friend and writer Jimmy Reed and more of his series "A Thousand Years of Darkness;" Reading from "Asylum;" Oscar and his bad dream; Much love to all of my listeners!!!!! :)...<3

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment