Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chapter 89: "Betty"

Taking time away from technology; Post traumatic stress disorder, and the continued fear of my father; Wanting to continue addressing the positive, and the negative space within poetry; The awesomeness of seeing pages of "We, James" come in that are lettered and inked; Come and see me on the 19th and 20th of this month at the SGI booth at "The Rainbow Festival"-I'll be there both days; Cute and cuddly artist Jackie and her fantastic Etsy shop "UsagiRabbit" which can be found at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/UsagiRabbit; The next chapter in the series "A Thousand Years of Darkness" from my good friend and fantastic writer Jimmy Reed's segment "Notions of the Damned;" Reading from "Asylum;" Submitting to my 100th chapter/show and my Halloween chapter/show; Tons of love to you all!!!! :)

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment