Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chapter 87

Getting back on track with my weight loss; Being a writing fanatic; "American Horror Story: Coven" and Madame LaLaurie; Submitting for my 100th chapter and my Halloween chapter; SGI and "The Rainbow Festival;" Reading my SGI speech/experience; Being told VNS will not work; Wanting Corey to have his independence back; Taking on "horror" in a brand new way; Disliking the "happy ending;" The Magnificent Jenny Rose and her Etsy shop "RememberADay" which you can find at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RememberADay; Intricate and beautiful artist Mannon Becklund and her Etsy shop "CandleBrightCreation," which you can find at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CandleBrightCreation; Poems from writer and friend Jimmy Reed in his segment "Notions of the Damned;" Reading from "Asylum;" Much love to my listeners....<3...<3...xox...I adore you all!!!! :)

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to apologize for Better End of the Stick. I think my stuff was laced that night.

    ReplyDelete