Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chapter 64

"I might die"; Third surgery scheduled and waiting; Starting a new "lifestyle change" (that's what the young kids are calling it these days) or "diet"; Being super skinny; The materialization of "We, James" and/or how my characters keep me up at night; Being filled with "love" (sarcasm overhaul); New projects on the horizon and in the making; Where to get my novella and collections of poetry (BUY THEM NOW!!!!); Trying to never disappoint my audience and/or listeners or readers; Reading from one of my older works "Asylum"; Freakishly Talented Artist Kevin McGahey and his shop on Etsy "Lucky Demon" which you can find at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyDemon; Recovery time and side effects.

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your surgery worked out! Love the show by the way, as well as your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jimmy!!! You are such a great friend!!!! I appreciate the support!!!! Let me know it you have any questions, etc....or if you would like to hear something on the show...I'll do what I can...:)-hj

    ReplyDelete