Saturday, July 27, 2013

Chapter 63 - I Know I'm Getting Old

Getting older; The hope of becoming a vampire; Reading "Unlocking the Mysteries of Birth & Death... And Everything In Between" by President Daisaku Ikeda at the same time that I am reading "The New Vampires Handbook: A Guide for the Recently Turned Creature of the Night" by "The Vampire" Miles Proctor (maybe I should contact him for this vampire idea...:)); "Memento Mori; Working on the third book/chapter of "We, James" (I am on page 75 as I type this); Being grateful for life and showing concern for the presence of death; The first time that I was afraid in the hospital; Death anxiety; The reoccurring nightmare that I had for over ten years; The uber talented Michael Casey and his Etsy shop "MCEtching: MC Etching Custom Glass" which can be found at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MCEtching; Oscar hanging out for our podcast; Reading from "Asylum."

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment