Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chapter 51

When did I turn 103?; Interview with Aaron Bossig from the amazing "Cosmic City" (http://www.cosmic-city.com/site/); Aaron has offered all of my listeners a discount code for the "Cosmic City" website where they sell t-shirts, wallets, art work, etc... but, you have to listen to get the code; A quick reading from "The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin" (Volume One-page 598-since I am an SGI Buddhist and such... :) ;} Working on the new novel "The Failure of my parent's ghosts"; Waiting for my second poetry collection to come out-I'll let you know all the information when I know it; Venting a bit about zombies; Appreciating point of view and diversity throughout my life; Readings from "Extremities: A collection of subtrations"; Thank you all!!! <3

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

eCampus.com - Rent or Buy textbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment