Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chapter 96: "I'm sorry"

Saying "I'm sorry" for past mistakes (If I ever wronged you...I am a better and different person now and I hope that you can forgive me;) Taking responsibility for my actions; 38 pounds lost; The shrinking and changing of my body; Episodes with a dear friend; Writing a ton of new work; Looking for publication for "Like the Universe Gasping for Air"-I have decided to read it on the air; Artists Huiyi and David on Etsy-you can find her amazing work (because she rocks-well, they both rock...:)}-but you can find her amazing work at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/huiyitan and you can also find her work at: www.facebook.com/BehindTheShowcase; Plus, you can find her artistic husband David's work at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/fatboyisland; They both rock and are amazing artists-Check them out!!!! (I love their work!!!!;) Starting a new story with awesome writer and friend Jimmy Reed and his segment "Notions of the Damned;" Beginning to read my novel of epilepsy and horror "Like the Universe Gasping for Air;" Submitting for my 100th chapter; A short poem from my grandmother and tons of love from me to you!!!! :)

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment