Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chapter 94: "Recording on a Tuesday"

Playing with my medicine; Being bisexual; Coming out to my father; Burlesque shows; Taking away the alcohol; Still being afraid, after all these years; Taking a break from "We, James"-but still extensively working on the outline for issue six-so, I am probably not taking a break...lol...;
Debra Williamson and her lovely and delightful Etsy shop "Joshua By Oak" which you can find at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JoshuaByOak -her shop is adorable; Multiple writings from good friend and writer Jimmy Reed in his segment "Notions of the Damned;" Reading from my piece, "I am my father's daughter" which I will continue on Thursday; Submitting for chapter 100 and to let me know what you think of the show; Lots and tons of love to each and everyone of you....Thanks so very very much!!!! Tune in next time, when we'll be talking about fetishes and phobias.....:)

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment